About Us


With its imposing courtyard honour, the House of Warfusée, built in 1754 by Florent of Oultremont - brother of Prince-Bishop Charles-Nicolas - is a masterpiece of balance and harmony.

Somptuously furnished rooms may be visited including the beautiful hall with its marble floor tiles, the library, the state rooms with their Audenaerde tapestries, masters paintings and prints, as well as the private apartments of Charles-Nicolas. The fine wood panelling, decorative stuccowork and wrought iron items all add to the house's character.

The house is surrounded by an English style park with some recent additions designed by the present Count d’Oultremont. This visit is only available for groups and may be combined with visits to other destinations in the region. A fully qualified lecturer will accompany the group throughout the whole duration of each visit (http://voyageetculture.be).